Top Tips to Win Bigger Bingo Jackpots Online
One of the biggest attractions of online Bingo are the pots and prizes that could be won. The really exciting part is that there are always bigger and better jackpots up for grabs, which means there is always room for improvement!
You do not need to spend the rest of your life wondering how to go from the occasional could-be-better pot to improving your chances of really winning big. Onlinebingochoices.co.uk has all the handy tips and tricks you need.
Different Types of Bingo Jackpots
Before taking a closer look at tips to win bigger Bingo jackpots, we need to tell you about the two main types of jackpots offered by the best online bingo rooms. Those are fixed jackpots and progressive jackpots.
In regular 75-ball and 90-ball Bingo games, you dab tickets to try win either line prizes or the game’s jackpot. Those jackpots are set at a fixed amount, which means the same amount of money can be won every time that game is played.
In progressive jackpot Bingo, the first game opens with a jackpot of a certain amount of money. However, the pot does not stay that size. Rather, the tickets bought by players all feed the jackpot, which means it keeps getting bigger and bigger until someone is lucky to dab a full house.
When the progressive jackpot is won, it will reset to the initial opening amount when the next game begins. Find the best progressive jackpot Bingo games online with Onlinebingochoices.co.uk and big wins could be a dab away!
Bigger Bingo Jackpot Tips
Now that you know a bit more about the different types of Bingo jackpots that are up for grabs online, we can share a few tips that could help improve your chances of actually winning them.
- Choose Your Game: The very first tip we have for you follows on from what we said about different types of Bingo games and the jackpots they offer. Choose games that feature progressive jackpots, and you immediately have a better chance of winning a fortune.
- Count the Cost: Avoid a one-size-fits-all approach to your dabbing. In some cases, the price of the cards or the number of cards you decide to play in a game just isn’t worth the pot that could be won. Before deciding how much to spend on tickets or the number of tickets to buy for a specific game, work out whether spending that amount of money would be worth the money you could win.
- Count the Cards: In some Bingo games, you will be able to get an idea of how many cards are being played. Pay attention to the number, even if it’s an estimate. The fewer cards other players dab in a game, the better your chances of winning.
- Watch the Clock: Most online Bingo players are workaday folk, so they generally dab their tickets when they are not earning their daily bread. This means online rooms generally see an influx of players on weekday evenings and on weekends. Apart from more players, this also means more cards are in play in each game, so try limit your dabbing to times when you have fewer players to compete against for the juicy jackpot.
- Don’t Pinch Pennies: It can be tempting to constantly opt for cheap and cheerful Bingo games, especially if you are on a budget. However, keep in mind that cheaper games usually offer smaller jackpots. It could be worth shelling out a little extra or buying fewer tickets for chances to win a much bigger jackpot.
Get to grips with the best quality online Bingo casinos with Onlinebingochoices.co.uk and boost your chances of a jackpot win.